Marvel Publisher Dan Buckley, Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada, Executive Vice President of Marvel TV & Animation Jeph Loeb and Vice President of Animation Development & Production Cort Lane took the time to talk about what it is that Marvel: Share Your Universe is. See now just what it is below.
Marvel Entertainment is proud to announce Marvel: Share Your Universe, a landmark new initiative encouraging fans to share their favorite Super Heroes with the next generation who will make theirs Marvel. By crossing through comics, television, and digital media, Marvel: Share Your Universe gives you all the tools you need to introduce young Mighty Marvel fans to your favorite super heroes like the Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man and more! Want free comics, free episodes of Marvel’s hit animated series and activities for the whole family to enjoy? Then join fans nationwide in celebrating the launch of Marvel: Share Your Universe at your local comic shop and MarvelKids.com. A world of great free Marvel product is available to participants for a limited time, including:
· Free episodes of the blockbuster “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble” and “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man” animated series, available via Xbox Video on Xbox 360 and Windows 8 until 7/15/13.
· Free Marvel: Share Your Universe comic book, exclusively in participating comic book stores tomorrow, Wednesday July 10th. To find a comic shop near you, visit http://www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-comicbook.
· Free all-ages Marvel digital comics available via the Marvel Comics app & Marvel Unlimited app (available on iPhone®, iPad®, iPad Touch® & Android™devices); Marvel Digital Comics Shop; and on MarvelKids.com.
· The all-new Share Your Universe Facebook page at Facebook.com/ShareYourUniverse, perfect for fans to get the latest info on family friendly Marvel activities and entertainment, and talk about the Marvel Moments they’ve enjoyed together.
· Weekly downloadable activities and episode guides posted to MarvelKids.com/ShareYourUniverse.
“Every Marvel fan has a unique story for how these heroes, their stories and the experience of entering the Marvel Universe helped shape their childhood—and we want to make it easy to continue that tradition with your kids, nieces, nephews and loved ones,” said Dan Buckley, Publisher & President of the Print, Animation & Digital Divisions, Marvel Worldwide, Inc. “With a new hit animated series in ‘Marvel’s Avengers Assemble’ on Disney XD every Sunday morning, even more all ages comics available for free through our digital channels and a dedicated line of tie in print comics, there’s never been a better time for parents—or anyone with young fans in their lives—to pass on the timeless lessons of power, responsibility and heroism to a new generation.”
Discovering the Marvel Universe is an unforgettable experience, and now the House of Ideas wants you share that exciting moment with the young fans in your lives! Enjoy your favorite Marvel super heroes in animation, comic books, and interactive digital media with your loved ones every week, as Marvel proves with fresh content and fun opportunities just why the Marvel Universe is YOUR Universe!
And don’t forget to Share Your Universe every Sunday at 11a/10c inside Marvel Universe on Disney XD with “Marvel’s Avengers Assemble,” “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man” and, coming on August 11, “Marvel’s Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H.” The biggest Super Heroes, the biggest action and the biggest stories you can imagine collide in all ages excitement that’s out of this world—or any other!