Virtual Crunchyroll Expo Opens for Registration with First Wave of Guests, Panels and More!
- Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand, announced today the first wave of guests, panels, and programming for this year’s Virtual Crunchyroll Expo including the the cast and creators from “Rent-a-Girlfriend,” “So I’m a Spider, So What,” and “The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter.”
- V-CRX attendees will have the chance to hear from the cast of “Rent-a-Girlfriend” including Sora Amamiya, the voice actress for Chizuru Mizuhara (also Aqua in “Konosuba”); Aoi Yuki, the voice actress for Mami Nanami (also Tanya in “The Saga of Tanya the Evil”); Nao Toyama, the voice actress for Ruka Sarashina (also Yui Yuigahama in “My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU”) and Rie Takahashi, the voice actress for Sumi Sakurasawa (also Emilia in “Re:ZERO”).
- V-CRX also announced Kenta Onishi, the director, Yuki Yamada, the producer, and Satoshi Shoji, the Editor of Original Work of “The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter” to share more about the upcoming anime.
- “So I’m a Spider, So What” light novel author Okina Baba is also set to make an appearance at V-CRX.In addition to the guest and programming announcements, Virtual Crunchyroll Expo also unveiled details around this year’s New Crunchy City Anime Arts District and the Cosplay Cup. The V-CRX anime arts district will include highlights and links directly to the digital stores of each artist chosen for this year’s event. The artists are available on the V-CRX website now, and their artwork can be purchased now throughout the run of the show. Additional artists will be added to the site every two weeks.
- Crunchyroll announced Mario Bueno and Vampy Bit Me as the hosts, and Creature of Habit and God Save the Queen as two of the four judges of Crunchyroll-Hime’s Cosplay Cup, which will be a celebration of fan-created costumes from anime and anime-inspired series. The Cosplay Cup will take place Saturday, September 5 and interested entrants are encouraged to submit an application by July 26.
- Registration for V-CRX opened today at crunchyrollexpo.com. The global anime community is encouraged to sign up for a free pass for this year’s event to catch all the action, announcements, guest panels, and more.
- Virtual Crunchyroll Expo is a digital take on Crunchyroll’s yearly flagship convention that brings together the anime community to celebrate the best and brightest in Japanese animation. The event will be streaming from September 4-6 only on crunchyrollexpo.com.